What forms are needed?
Download each form by clicking the link below and, when the form appears in your browser window, right-clicking and choosing download. Then fill each out and save it to your computer.
- SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL PROPOSAL – HOST NETWORK
- HOST NETWORK APPLICATION – HOST NETWORK
- INDIVIDUAL FINANCIAL PROFILE – HOST NETWORK
- AGREEMENT BETWEENT RAN AND REFUGEE (coming soon)
After filling out and saving each form on your computer, click the UPLOAD FORMS HERE button below to go to the Upload page where you will upload each form and send it to us. (Hint: you can upload all 4 at once!)
How do we complete them?
All forms included in this application package are mandatory, including the document checklist and the consent to disclose and collect personal information forms.
As a Host Network, you must make sure that you submit a Financial Profile form for each group member who are contributing financially.
You must also submit the Scholarship Plan form that has been designed for the Host Network. A common weakness of submitted Host Network application packages is that Scholarship Plans do not contain sufficient detailed information about the financial break-down and the division and planning of the scholarship tasks. Make sure that you have a clear understanding of the financial and scholarship responsibilities that you have as members of the group. If you require any clarification with regards to the calculation of the financial and in-kind support or other aspects of this form, contact Cassandra Eggertsen 208-520-3195.
Other common mistakes and reasons for the return or rejection of applications submitted by Host Networks include:
- Proof of income that is older than 12 months (from date of submission)
- Original signatures and/or dated signature missing
- Vague information provided in the Scholarship Plan
- Income support break-down in Scholarship Plan does not match amounts indicated on individual’s Financial Profiles
- Document checklist missing
- Proof of recognized refugee status by the state or UNHCR missing (needed for all refugee applicants).