Help refugees in Utah Valley become successful, contributing and valued members of the community.
- Support community efforts to assist refugees.
- Act as central entity to coordinate refugee relief efforts within Utah Valley.
- Build community awareness of refugee needs and service opportunities.
- Refugee Integration and Mentorship
- Coordinate Hosting and Housing options.
- Create personal and family support networks.
- Provide life skills training.
- Empower Refugees by Providing Guidance in
- Include Utah Valley Immigrant Population.
- Adapt refugee-focused training, tools and resources to meet the needs of the broader immigrant community, where viable.
We are currently collaborating with: